Fun & Sustainability come together with our Mashpi Rangers activities.
Always keeping in mind that the future of our planet is in the hands of the next generation, Mashpi Lodge invites young explorers (from the ages of 6 and up) to partake in our Young Mashpi Rangers activities!
During their stay at Mashpi Lodge, our young guests are invited to learn about how to explore the forest like true experts, all with the guidance of our Naturalist Guides. Here’s a look at some of the activities that our Young Mashpi Rangers will get to experience with this program:
- How to mimic the sounds of birds by using tree leaves.
- How to use wildlife guides to identify animals, insects, and different types of plants.
- Tutorials on how to safely explore the forest.
- How to create camouflage for hats using natural resources, so as to avoid disturbing the wildlife.
- Guided excursions to nearby waterfalls and ponds, night walks, visits to the Life Center and butterfly garden, rides on the Sky Bike, and much more!
At the end of their stay, each of our Young Mashpi Rangers will receive their very own certificate that recognizes the new skills they’ve acquired with these activities!
So relax and feel proud as your kids enjoy these enriching and insightful activities that will help them deepen their understanding, love, and passion for the preservation of their natural surroundings.
If you’d like to inquire or receive more information about this program, please ask our Destination Experts. They will be glad to answer any questions and help you plan your family vacations to Ecuador.