- 3 meals (per night booked)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (juices, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea)
- Top-notch tours of the Reserve with one native and one specialized (university-trained) guide.
- Specially designed activities
- Sky Bike
- Observation tower
- Life Center (with butterfly research and exhibition)
- Hummingbird Lookout
- Waterfalls and hikes
- Birdwatching and wildlife observation
- Night walks
- And plenty more!
- Rain ponchos, rubber boots and walking sticks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Transfer in /out on a shared basis from main hotels in Quito
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Spa treatments
- Use of the Dragonfly (canopy gondola) Additional charges per person apply. Subject to availability.
- Taxes and service charge, currently: 12% Value Added Tax, 10% Service Charge
- Municipal Tax: USD 2.75 per room/ per night
- Bar and boutique services
- Tips and personal expenses
*Based on double occupancy rate: Wayra room
Note: As part of our mission to conserve the Ecuadorian Choco bioregion for future generations, Mashpi Lodge implements numerous programs to ensure that the local community and, by extension, all people resident in Ecuador, have the opportunity to experience this amazing ecosystem. For this reason, we arrange special programs so that schoolchildren can visit the Life Center, we open our research lab to external scholars, and we offer special promotions for Ecuadorian residents to visit the Lodge. Ask your Destination Expert for more details.